LIVESHOUT - MOBILE BROADCAST APPLICATION
Share your sound world live!
Get it here: http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/liveshout/id469761290?mt=8
Liveshout is a mobile streaming app that allows for single orsimultaneous multiple user broadcast. Liveshout works with Icecast streaming technology which allows for flexibility both in terms of access and usage. The app is designed for locative media, sound and transmission art practitioners as well as amateur broadcasters.
Stream live soundwalks with high quality audio, collect multiple audio live streams for concert presentation or recording, use it as a baby monitor and much more… Try it and let us know about your projects using Liveshout!
List of Features :
- High quality mono one-way stream
- Ogg encoding
- Based on Icecast streaming server technology
- Single or simultaneous multiple user broadcast architecture.
- Streams accessible though embedded web player, pure data or VLC
- Works with wifi or 3G networks
- Compatible built in or external iPhone microphones for high quality audio capturing
Liveshout was commissioned by CO-ME-DIA, a Culture 2007 European Union project, developed by Ecliptic Labs and based on research currently being carried out at the Sonic Arts Research Centre, Queen’s University Belfast.